PILATES IN MARBELLA – PLAZA DEL MAR
earn about our Pilates classes in Marbella which we provide at Plaza del Mar Centro Wellness.
Pilates is a system of exercises designed to stretch, strengthen and balance the body. It improves posture, flexibility and balance, connects mind and body, and produces a more slender figure.
The Pilates method is a system of physical and mental exercises created at the start of the 20th Century by Joseph Hubertus Pilates. He came up with it through his knowledge of different skills such as gymnastics, orthopaedics, and yoga, combining muscular dynamism and strength with mental control, breathing and relaxation.
It works on balance and strengthening the back, glutes, legs and arms. Pilates helps to recover control of the body and movement and helps avoid harmful postures for our body.
View our timetable and come to our Pilates classes in Marbella.
THE BENEFITS OF DOING PILATES
– Improves abdominal, lower back and pelvic floor strength.
– Helps with flexibility and balance.
– Improves and alleviates symptoms of back pain (or diseases like lordosis, scoliosis, etc.).
– Tones muscles and improves posture.
– Improves control, balance, agility and body coordination.
– It is a very efficient tool to prevent and control stress and anxiety, so don’t dismiss Pilates if you have problems sleeping.