TRIATHLON IN MARBELLA – PLAZA DEL MAR
iscover your new Triathlon Club in Marbella at Plaza del Mar Centro Wellness. Only for members of Plaza del Mar Centro Wellness and at no additional cost.
The Triathlon Club has two weekly group sessions:
- Tuesday 20:00h Running session (50min). Alternating between Running session one week the next:
- Long series (from 600 to 1000m worked in series).
- Short series (from 200 to 500m worked in speed series).
- Continuous career (as long as the group can maintain a similar rhythm).
- Continuous variable work changing rhythms throughout a continuous session.
- Thursday 18:00 Swimming Session (50min).
Let’s go! Come and enjoy our Triathlon Club at Plaza del Mar Centro Wellness.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
RUNNING SESSION (50MIN)
All participants and the trainer will meet in the Plaza del Mar Centro Wellness reception/entrance hall. They will leave together for a 200-300m jog along the seafront, at a suitable pace for all the participants, until they reach an area designated by the trainer for:
– Guided warm-up specific to running.
– Looking at running technique, advice for improving performance and preventing injuries while running.
– Setting milestones on the route (lamp posts, signs, etc.) in order to work on speed ranges and so every participant works at their own intensity level.
– Carrying out toning exercises in some sessions.
– Finishing the session with stretches and a warm down jog back to the sports facilities at Plaza del Mar Centro Wellness.
BIKE/RUNNING SESSION (25-25MIN)
The Bike/Running session is an activity suitable for all levels and goals. The most difficult part of the triathlon is the transition from cycling to running, so it is important to practice this and to see what feelings are generated in each participant.
This transition will be practiced every other week with the first part of the class taking place in the spinning studio and then continuing with running along the seafront.
SWIMMING SESSION (50MIN)
Every person capable of swimming is welcome and will work on their swimming technique at the start of the session (with suitable activities for all levels). Each lane and session will be adapted to the number of participants and their level. If the demand is too high, two or more groups will be created to avoid overcrowding the pool.